That’s a tough question and it depends on many factors. Do you have pets? kids? did you have the carpet treated with scotchgard protection? Is it just the main areas that need cleaning? Most of our customers clean and scotchgard their carpets 1x a year or once every 2 years and do a touch up cleaning in between cleaning the main areas.
1. How much should I pay for carpet cleaning?
- the price for carpet cleaning depends on many factors, but don’t fall for ads that’s say that each room will cost $ 10 since that’s impossible to offer.
2. How long is the cleaning process?
- this depends on how big is the job itself, on average 400-500 sq.f of carpet can be cleaned per hour unless the rooms are empty
3. How long will the carpets take to dry?
- this will depend on the temperature outside and the relative humidity inside, but on average 6-10 hours dry times are expected.
4. Can I walk on carpets that just been cleaned?
- its usually not recommended to walk on freshly cleaned carpet do to slip and falls but minimal walking will be accepted (just be careful stepping off from carpet onto tiles)
Part 2 coming soon
- Vacuuming is very important, especially in high traffic areas like stairs and entrances.
2. Scotchgard protection
- Scotchgard should always be applied to carpets in high traffic areas and with homes that have pets.
3. Regular carpet cleaning
- Don’t wait until its to late. Clean the carpets on regular basis once or every other year.
4. Door mats and entrance mats
- Use mats in high traffic areas where people walk with their shoes on.
Don’t fall for fake promotions and misleading ads. Usually if the offer sounds too good to be true it usually is. For example 1 room carpet cleaning $ 9.99. Lets be hones there is no way any company can clean a room of carpet for that price and still be in business. Ads like this have crazy minimum orders or a limit on the size of the room. The price quickly double, triples if not more. Make sure you check the company’s reviews and shop around and see how much does it cost to have your carpets cleaned.
We understand that its hard to trust random online reviews and we know that some companies like to fake their reviews. When it comes to Kornelia you don’t have to worry about that. We not only have written reviews but video reviews as well. Here is an example:
Has your carpet cleaners told you that red stains are impossible to get rid of? I’m sure you have come across red stains that just wont come off no matter what you try on them. We at Kornelia have many techniques we use specifically on red stains in order to remove them. If you already gave up on the stains call us maybe we can help 847-868-9250