Yes it does! Do you ever wonder why your carpet lasted clean so long when you purchased it? Its probably because most carpet manufactures apply scotchgard to their carpet. Overtime the protection wears off and needs to be reapplied, especially after deep carpet cleaning.
Did you know that Kornelia in Highland Park does complete water damage restoration? We have certified technicians with years of experience that knows how to restore your property to pre-disaster state. We have latest in technology equipment such as water claws, carpet drying blowers, dehumidifiers, moisture meters, moisture detectors – this great equipment with the experience and knowledge of our techs will get your property dry in no time.
Flooded basements can be horrifying, but with the new technology and the latest equipment we can restore them to its original look. We have a very large amount of blowers and dehumidifiers that will dry any room, under any circumstances! Our technicians are trained and certified in water restoration and have more then 5 years of experience. No job is too big or too small call us for free estimates 847-868-9250
That’s a tough question and it depends on many factors. Do you have pets? kids? did you have the carpet treated with scotchgard protection? Is it just the main areas that need cleaning? Most of our customers clean and scotchgard their carpets 1x a year or once every 2 years and do a touch up cleaning in between cleaning the main areas.
- Vacuuming is very important, especially in high traffic areas like stairs and entrances.
2. Scotchgard protection
- Scotchgard should always be applied to carpets in high traffic areas and with homes that have pets.
3. Regular carpet cleaning
- Don’t wait until its to late. Clean the carpets on regular basis once or every other year.
4. Door mats and entrance mats
- Use mats in high traffic areas where people walk with their shoes on.
1. How much should I pay for carpet cleaning?
- the price for carpet cleaning depends on many factors, but don’t fall for ads that’s say that each room will cost $ 10 since that’s impossible to offer.
2. How long is the cleaning process?
- this depends on how big is the job itself, on average 400-500 sq.f of carpet can be cleaned per hour unless the rooms are empty
3. How long will the carpets take to dry?
- this will depend on the temperature outside and the relative humidity inside, but on average 6-10 hours dry times are expected.
4. Can I walk on carpets that just been cleaned?
- its usually not recommended to walk on freshly cleaned carpet do to slip and falls but minimal walking will be accepted (just be careful stepping off from carpet onto tiles)
Part 2 coming soon
Is the company you are using to clean your carpet or upholstery using safe products? Not all cleaning products are made equal. There are some products that are used on commercial carpets that should not be used in residential homes. Is the company that’s cleaning your carpets rinsing the carpets thoroughly after cleaning? Are they moving furniture? Do they offer 100% satisfaction guarantee? There are many things that sets Kornelia from our competitors. Make sure to call us and see what we can offer as a carpet cleaning service or any of the other services we provide.