1. How much should I pay for carpet cleaning?
- the price for carpet cleaning depends on many factors, but don’t fall for ads that’s say that each room will cost $ 10 since that’s impossible to offer.
2. How long is the cleaning process?
- this depends on how big is the job itself, on average 400-500 sq.f of carpet can be cleaned per hour unless the rooms are empty
3. How long will the carpets take to dry?
- this will depend on the temperature outside and the relative humidity inside, but on average 6-10 hours dry times are expected.
4. Can I walk on carpets that just been cleaned?
- its usually not recommended to walk on freshly cleaned carpet do to slip and falls but minimal walking will be accepted (just be careful stepping off from carpet onto tiles)
Is the company you are using to clean your carpet or upholstery using safe products? Not all cleaning products are made equal. There are some products that are used on commercial carpets that should not be used in residential homes. Is the company that’s cleaning your carpets rinsing the carpets thoroughly after cleaning? Are they moving furniture? Do they offer 100% satisfaction guarantee? There are many things that sets Kornelia from our competitors. Make sure to call us and see what we can offer as a carpet cleaning service or any of the other services we provide.
Its that time of the year to clean the carpets in your boat and RV! Dont replace your carpets get them cleaned! We can come to your house or you can drop off your RV or boat at your convenience. Give us a call for free estimates!
Now its the best time to have your carpets and ducts cleaned! The snow has melted and the warm weather is coming. With Spring cleaning call Kornelia and save on Carpet and Duct cleaning. We offer the biggest savings now! Call us for details.
We understand that its hard to trust random online reviews and we know that some companies like to fake their reviews. When it comes to Kornelia you don’t have to worry about that. We not only have written reviews but video reviews as well. Here is an example: