1. How much should I pay for carpet cleaning?
- the price for carpet cleaning depends on many factors, but don’t fall for ads that’s say that each room will cost $ 10 since that’s impossible to offer.
2. How long is the cleaning process?
- this depends on how big is the job itself, on average 400-500 sq.f of carpet can be cleaned per hour unless the rooms are empty
3. How long will the carpets take to dry?
- this will depend on the temperature outside and the relative humidity inside, but on average 6-10 hours dry times are expected.
4. Can I walk on carpets that just been cleaned?
- its usually not recommended to walk on freshly cleaned carpet do to slip and falls but minimal walking will be accepted (just be careful stepping off from carpet onto tiles)
Part 2 coming soon